Professional Dress

Chicks & Turks

Songster
10 Years
Sep 6, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
I have to do a presentation tomorrow. Just wanted to refresh prof. dress. Did I miss any?

Blouse, preferably button up
No loud makeup
Appropriate neckline
Slacks, button up
Closed toe shoes
No "noisy" jewlery

we have to look professional, and I don't want to lose points for it! lol.

Yes, but-don't be afraid to show a little bit of personality. For example, a pink lace camisole underneath a white blouse(only if it's not see through!) on top of black pants.
Make it a nice blouse too. Not just a shapeless man-shirt.
Keep your hair out of your face, since it's a presentation.
SMILE!

Hair pulled off your face, and if your blouses are prong to gapping between buttons, a small pin to keep things closed.

i'm a student in high school. first make sure it fits the dress code. I have some pinstriped dress pants and a cute charcoal blouse that wraps to the side. That and my red beads is what mom suggests but who knows. I still haven't found my black flats

Chicks & Turks :

i'm a student in high school. first make sure it fits the dress code. I have some pinstriped dress pants and a cute charcoal blouse that wraps to the side. That and my red beads is what mom suggests but who knows. I still haven't found my black flats

thumbsup.gif

Sounds good to me, with your hair in a cute updo...​

Don't forget trouser type socks if you are wearing slacks. I have sat down and accidentally flashed my kermit the frog socks when the pant leg rises , which definitely made me look funny.

Last edited:
Don't forget trouser type socks if you are wearing slacks. I have sat down and accidentally flashed my kermit the frog socks when the pant leg rises , which definitely made me look funny.

That is way to funny

Back
Top Bottom