1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Professional waterfowl advice direct

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by cooprunbuilder, Aug 31, 2011.

1. cooprunbuilder

cooprunbuilder Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2011
    London
    I am an expert in waterfowl and offering 24 hour advice on all topics from housing I work for omlet so I have quite a good knowledge on this to raising ducklings anything I will answer all your questions and give professional advice, I recommend products that you will find useful Its worth doing, message me on backyardchickens.com or email me directly [email protected]

I want all waterfowl to be cared for in the best way possible thats why I do this.

all questions will be answered in the hour.

2. LemonDoodles

LemonDoodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    Huntsville, AL
    Thank you very much!!!

3. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Cooprunbuilder, can you also help with wild waterfowl issues such as managing nest boxes, dealing with wild waterfowl in public area, fishing tackle injuries, or rescue issues?

4. cooprunbuilder

Jun 9, 2011
    London
    Yes course I can I have worked on many wild fowl projects Whats the problem?

5. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    I have a question Coop. Can Greater magellan geese, red-breasted geese and cape barren geese cohabitate with any problems?

6. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    It would be lovely if questions and answers were on the public forum so that everyone could benefit from your good advice.

There are lots of people who lurk and read and don't seem to ever ask, but they read the information and gather the answers.

Edit, oops, sorry, this issue has been covered int the duplicate post. I haven't read that before I responded. Probably why duplicate posts aren't allowed. Answers get all split up.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  7. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    X.s 2 Oregon.

8. cooprunbuilder

Jun 9, 2011
    London
    That is exactly my plan! And is exactly what I Said to an administrator today, I just want to help people with waterfowl

9. PAchickenlover

PAchickenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    York
    This is excelent! I am just getting started with ducks and now have my first egg to hatch. Is it too late in the year to have a broody chicken hen raise the duckling? The egg was laid two days ago, and was put under the hen the same day. Thank you for taking the time out to help all of us! [​IMG]

10. cooprunbuilder

Jun 9, 2011
    London
    It all depend on the ducks hormones my hen has had ducklings this time of year plenty of times

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by