profile sig "my stuff" not updating properly

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Gargoyle, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    One of my albums is in "my stuff" at the bottom of my sig. It only had one photo, I added a second pix 3 hours ago. When I look in my profile, it shows that there are two photos in that album )see under "Columbian Wyandottes- 2 photos".
    [​IMG]

However, I just posted in a thread, and in there the old sig appears, showing "1 photos" under that item. So the forum sig display in the forum doesn't match the forum sig display in my profile. I took this screen cap 30 seconds after I took the above screen cap, and it was a brand new post, just 2 minutes old.

[​IMG]

2. backdoorchicken

backdoorchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    newport news va
    i just tried to post an image and the small load screen thing you have to use just to post a picture froze on the screen and the picture never posted.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We made some updates to the gallery system today, so please keep posting details of any problems you have including the process to duplicate the problems, your browser version, error messages, etc.

4. backdoorchicken

backdoorchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    newport news va
    will do nifty and thank you.

5. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    I see the info in my sig has updated, thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by