profits?

kerrysmommy

Songster
9 Years
Mar 15, 2010
My house :]
so i recently found this little square cash box and had a idea pop into my head! what if i start makeing the feed bag totes and sell american chestnuts freom the trees out back and we dont get eggs anymore hens to old. and mabey have a veggie sale next year? would this be considered a store? lol this is quite confusing

Last edited:
okay my hens stopped laying because they are old and as you know hens that are old stop laying. so i waned to know if i did all those things that i said above would it be considered a store? and would i make money off of it?

Couldn't you just consider it a hobby that brings in extra cash? Do you really "want" a store? Then you will have to do all of the legal stuff to be considered a "store". Are you wanting to file income tax as "business", get tax exemptions, etc?

okay because me and my friend from school found this website where you can make your own website and it will be similar to this but wont really be the same and was going to like sell only to people i know off there

Back
Top Bottom