1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Project lavender orp eggs Pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, Jan 6, 2009.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Project lavender Orpington eggs up for auction...UPDATE: auction has ended, that will be the only lavender to split black lavender egg auction from this line.
    however there will be a few egg auction up for split black/lavender to split black/lavender. which means you will get a % of lavender, split black/lavender and plain black chicks in the hatches..I will post them on BYC when they go off....

Thanks
    Charlie

Eggs are from the Lucas line
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Awesome Charlie!

Out of curiosity, I noticed that you aren't currently shipping to the West Coast. Why is that?

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    It will be fun to see what these go for, I may just have to bid on them. [​IMG]

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If you have just 3 for sale, perhaps I could afford them..LOL [​IMG]

5. wilds of pa

chickenzoo..it don't sound like you need to many more chickens with what you got listed in your signature line...

Just kidding.... lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

great Lil site you got there..Love your Graphics & Decals designs..may have to get something made up in the spring for my truck window from you..

Charlie

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  6. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

LOL, thats what I started with, I've added since then.....but you can never have too many Orpingtons ! No, seriously when ever we get things in better order I'd like to buy some of your eggs, (hubby needs to get better & find a job) He he. Thank you for the compliment on my decals, just let me know when your ready. [​IMG]

7. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    I love these as well but doubt I can outbid the bidders!! I'm trying to keep to 5 or 6 breeds and would definetly add these....maybe I can get some in Spring.

8. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Oh wow, I gotta have some pretty lavender Orps...y'all are killing me. I was just combing over your website yesterday and drooling.
    I am gonna have to sell everything I got to feed the chickens!
    [​IMG] Oh well, I love chickens! [​IMG]
    ~Rebecca

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  9. wilds of pa

I'm sure as time goes by the price will come down some..Just wanted to run a few special project auctions to see what happens with them on price and demand...Trying to get a feel for selling some of them..

Thanks
    Charlie

10. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Here are some peeps we hatched this week. [​IMG] (don't mind those black split lavender araucana chicks hanging out with my lavender orp project babies - the one was really trying to hide in the pic). [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by