1. shawnellabella

shawnellabella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2013
    Winlock, WA
    Okay, I am selling a bunch of my things, I don't know what to do, I saw the chicken chicks posts and I asked around but how do I push it back in properly? I don't want to hurt her, I would do anything for her to live and live without hurting, I'm probably going to take her in to stop her from laying forever :c she's my favorite pet and she means the world to me, any advice or knowledge helps[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She is eating medicated feed and electrolytes have been added to her water and the feed store said for my flock to add sulmet and wazine as well, because I just got a flock from my uncle who were not very healthy, and they all needed wormed but anyways, yeah

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

If you want to treat for coccidia use corid. It gets a larger range of coccidia. Wazine only gets round worms. Use valbazen it is a broad spectrum wormer. More bang for your buck!

3. pwand

pwand Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    BC Canada
    You can use hemeroid cream or honey to put on the prolapse, than gently push it back in, hold it for as long as you can, if it comes out, you pushing it in again.

Wazine only gets round worm, use Safequard to get most of the different kinds of worms.

How old is she and why is she on medicated food?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  4. pwand

Sep 10, 2007
    BC Canada
    X2
    Valbazen is better if you can get it.

5. shawnellabella

shawnellabella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2013
    Winlock, WA
    she is supposed to start laying in spring so pretty young and I was hoping it would help her some, but I can take her off it if need be, I scrambled an egg to add to her calcium

6. pwand

Sep 10, 2007
    BC Canada
    If shes is close to laying, you should have them on a layers food. You should find out exactly how old she is so you can determine what feed she should be on. Here is a good link to help you.

http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/feeding-chickens-at-different-ages.html

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by