Proof of the magnitude of my addiction! *SIGH*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmychicknkids, Jun 11, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Well, I am hooked. I just painted chickens on the wall in my kitchen. And I can't even paint worth a poo. Just a few short months ago my kitchen was so cute...decorated in gingerbread men. Now, not a gingerbread man in sight....but a LOT of chickens!!!! What if I decide in a week or two that I no longer like chickens (YEAH RIGHT). I guess I may as well just move into the coop..........

2. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    lol awwwwwwwwww full blown addiction, it so beautiful *teardrop* [​IMG]

3. Tutter

Tutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    N. California
    LOL! Not want chickens anymore? Wake up, you're having an (unrealistic) nightmare. [​IMG]

Actually, I love chickens as a kitchen theme! Now not having chicken painting skills...well, can you tell that they are chickens? If so, there you go, it's as cute as any old gingerbread men! ; )

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    LOL....it is truly frightening what these animals do to you. It is mind control. I think they may be aliens gearing up for world domination.

5. angelmarie

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    they'll rule, and we'll all be under an iron claw........ [​IMG]

6. CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2008
    I absolutely love chickens as a kitchen theme thanks to my grandmother... But I was planning a citrus theme. Already got the paint, dishes, etc...

Notice the word was? Yeah, now it's citrus and chickens [​IMG] Bright lime walls with chickens mainly and citrus accents!

The gingerbread theme is something I've never heard of before but I bet it was cool as well... I always have a gingerbread theme Christmas tree in my dining area and deck everything in that room out in gingerbread [​IMG]

7. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Well, I can tell they are chickens.....I just HOPE everyone else can!!! But this particular area is hard to decorate....my cats like to sit on top of my cabinets and stretch across and knock down anything I hang there.....I figured this way they CAN'T knock it down!!! They don't bother my other cutesy stuff, I guess they think this is THEIR space!! Anywhooooo, this is it......oh, and my curtains are not dirty, not sure why they look like it in the pic. GRRRR

[​IMG]

Carolinagirl, that sounds adorable!!! And I just LOVE lime green...that is the color of my bathroom. I even have a vintage 60's lime green, crushed velvet, shower curtain. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  8. angelmarie

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    i like it
    [​IMG]

9. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    Actually, I love chickens as a kitchen theme! Now not having chicken painting skills...well, can you tell that they are chickens?

what the heck ya talkin bout woman? Those are some bona-fied folk chicken paintings!!! GREAT JOB!!!! [​IMG]

10. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks, guys. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by