Proper Rhodebar color

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Woodsmith, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Woodsmith

Woodsmith Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2014
    Colorado
    I have 2 Rhodebar cockerels, no pullets.
    I eventually want to sell them but I have no way to know if they are colored properly.
    What resources are available so that I can determine if they are worth anything?
    Thanks.

2. RedRidge

RedRidge Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2013
    TN
    Rhodebar breed status in the US:
    The ball has officially begun rolling on establishing the Rhodebars into the Standard. The standards committee is extremely helpful, we are well on our way. The breed club has been formed (RBCA), the first draft of a standard has been drafted, documentation for showing has begun. The new web page will be up and running by the first of the year. There will be no dues this first year to avoid excess tax filings, handling of funds, and to encourage interest in the breed. Yeah! Anyone interested in helping this development of the Rhodebar breed by showing and documenting please let me know as we do have minimum numbers to meet, so the more the merrier. I'm very excited about the future of this wonderful breed.

3. RedRidge

RedRidge Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2013
    TN
    In the meantime there will be more discussion about Rhodebars over on The Rhodebar Thread and club thread will be started the first of the year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by