1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Prosthesis for my momma

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Wendyhowarth, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Wendyhowarth

Wendyhowarth Just Hatched

Nov 25, 2016
    I feel safe asking this question on here because I know you all don't judge. My baby has meraks she cant walk right now. The one leg is totally useless...the other one she can still move..I am in the process of giving her collidioal silver and she seems to be perking up. What are the odds that a prostethis for her other leg will work? Shes such a sweet girl we don't want to give up on her

2. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
  3. Wendyhowarth

Nov 25, 2016
    Oh my gosh I want to cry. Thank you so much for responding. I'm totally doing this! My husband can build anything

4. Eggcessive

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    Please post a picture of your husband's "invention" when it is finished. Plus the chicken, of course.

5. Eggcessive

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I was just looking for some rolling plant stands online. Some have 3 wheels while some have 4 or 5. The 4 wheel ones might be something to look at. They may be too short though.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Wendyhowarth

Nov 25, 2016
    I get your idea with the last 2 pix but I'm wondering if they are too wide

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by