Proto-Onagadori eggs!

wildwill03

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Orange Park, FL
I have Proto-Onagadori eggs available. I have the following colors BB red, White, Silver and Brown Red all in standard. Eggs are $25.00 a dozen plus a $10.00 set shipping rate. A half dozen eggs will run $15.00 plus a set $8.00 shipping rate. Email with questions and availability at [email protected]. For pictures view my web site at www.myspace.com/rockybranchpoultry Thank you for viewing!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=443182615

Please refer to the BST posting rules in the sticky above and include your state in the title.
Thank you
Kurtis

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get the website to come up? Where are you located?
big_smile.png

I want the white sumatras, the white pheonix, the brown-reds, and on and on .... they are really something. Im into whoosy birds at the moment but Im leaning toward the game birds more and more es. the long tails.. so beautiful. I can just picture them dragging their long tails through my garden...
love.gif

Wow you have beautiful birds! How do you get the other chickens to leave their tail feathers alone so they can grow so long? My poor little Silver Phoenix boy had the start of nice long tail feathers but the other chickens in his pen pulled them all out. He's got great long saddles, but no tail feathers now. Do you only keep longtails together without anyone else? Are your Phoenix standard sized? Mine is a bantam and I wasn't aware they could be LF. I'd love him to be bigger, but he is so cute the way he is too. Maybe I need to build another pen (oh DH will love me for that! ) and get me some LF Phoenix eggs to hatch....
Lisa

I am not sure how posting messages back works on this site, since I am a newcomer. However, I appreciate each and every compliment on the chickens. I will try to email each one of you back in reguards to comments and questions. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom