Proto-Onagadori eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wildwill03, Feb 5, 2009.

1. wildwill03

wildwill03 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2009
    Orange Park, FL
    I have Proto-Onagadori eggs available. I have the following colors BB red, White, Silver and Brown Red all in standard. Eggs are $25.00 a dozen plus a $10.00 set shipping rate. A half dozen eggs will run $15.00 plus a set $8.00 shipping rate. Email with questions and availability at [email protected]. For pictures view my web site at www.myspace.com/rockybranchpoultry Thank you for viewing!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=443182615

Please refer to the BST posting rules in the sticky above and include your state in the title.
    Thank you
    Kurtis

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
  2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I can't get the website to come up? Where are you located? [​IMG]

3. Irajoe

Irajoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2009
    South Carolina
    Just delete the final "." in the web address and his website link will work. [​IMG]

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    ALL I CAN SAY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! [​IMG]!!!!

5. cutiepieacres

cutiepieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    S. CA
    emailed you, [​IMG]

6. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Oh my goodness, those are beautiful! Are they kinda flighty or aggressive?
    ~Rebecca

7. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Great looking birds!!

8. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I want the white sumatras, the white pheonix, the brown-reds, and on and on .... they are really something. Im into whoosy birds at the moment but Im leaning toward the game birds more and more es. the long tails.. so beautiful. I can just picture them dragging their long tails through my garden... [​IMG]

9. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Wow you have beautiful birds! How do you get the other chickens to leave their tail feathers alone so they can grow so long? My poor little Silver Phoenix boy had the start of nice long tail feathers but the other chickens in his pen pulled them all out. He's got great long saddles, but no tail feathers now. Do you only keep longtails together without anyone else? Are your Phoenix standard sized? Mine is a bantam and I wasn't aware they could be LF. I'd love him to be bigger, but he is so cute the way he is too. Maybe I need to build another pen (oh DH will love me for that! ) and get me some LF Phoenix eggs to hatch....
    Lisa

10. wildwill03

wildwill03 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2009
    Orange Park, FL
    I am not sure how posting messages back works on this site, since I am a newcomer. However, I appreciate each and every compliment on the chickens. I will try to email each one of you back in reguards to comments and questions. Thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by