Proud daddy of four!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Whitewinterwolf, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Im not sure if anyone else will be able to appreciate this or not, but my Greyhound Leo, my big Champion, best in show and group placing, Rally titled, obedience trained, therapy trained and medical alert Greyhound!!! <---emanates proudness, since im the one who did all this as a teenager BY MY SELF; haha I really peeved a bunch of professional handlers off in the process, it was great!) is now a happy PROUD daddy of four, six month old baby's!!!
    Mom, my finished champion, professional snow plower, and lazy couch potato, is just happy that they are off her and that she is now fixed [​IMG] shes more of a couch dog then a show dog [​IMG] but thats ok!
    This is daddy having fun at Westminster and my ultra please dont hurl, fall, or loose a shoe face! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And poor mom, being so thrilled that the show was over, and my "Please for the love of god dont move..." face:
    [​IMG]

Now for the BABYS!!!!!!!
    Sadly I dont have a good picture of the fourth girl [​IMG] Shes all white with a semicolon on her butt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Such proud parents:
    [​IMG]
    Angel in snow plow mode:
    [​IMG]
    (What she does is she digs herself under the snow, and then pops up a second later and plows her way threw it! I was able to capture a shot of her emerging! [​IMG] Proof of the snow plow!

For the record im 21! not 12 I swear...
    Two blues, one red and white, and a all white with black on her butt and tail (The semicolon) [​IMG] Thank god my poor Angel didn't have 12! I kept doing the 5 dance at her XD
    Im keeping the blue boy with the least amount of white on his chest, his name is Sarge! Because I just love his dady TwT while the other's are either already in there new homes, or are waiting to go to there new homes!
    Semi went to a wonderful best in show handler, and gets to play glove in a field every day [​IMG]
    Silver (the blue girl with the most white) is going to a wonderful vet in Russia who saw a picture and fell in love with her,
    and Rosie, the red and white is going to a fantastic pet home as soon as there fence is up [​IMG]
    But genetically this is just an awesome litter! Perfect personality's, all of them are showable, perfect health tests, perfect teeth, perfect looks, and did I mention AWESOME personalitys!!! Ahaha yaya [​IMG]
    I love my baby's!!!

I have been trying my hardest not to brag because I know a lot of people frown of breeding now a days, even if your a good breeder!
    BUT I HAD TO SHARE THEM!!!
    This was my very first litter, where I did everything, picked out the parents, did all the health testing, researched the genetic backgrounds, whelped and raised the baby's, and did all of it on my own; and they came out PERFECT! [​IMG]
    *sigh* well thats about all, [​IMG] I hope you all can enjoy them as much as I have been! I cant wait to show my baby Sarge at his first dog show! I hope he will like it as much as his father did, if not oh well I have another couch potato!
    Well that is all!
    Bye!
    [​IMG]

2. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    you have such beautiful dogs! good job at the show [​IMG]

3. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    congrats on some nice looking babies! I think greyhounds look too fragile to make it around my house. My shepherds play full-contact sports and those tiny little greyhound legs scare me! [​IMG]
    I know they are stronger than they look though.

beautiful babies. But not really babies anymore!

4. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    That is something to be truly proud of!! congratulations and I loved the beautiful pictures [​IMG]

5. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

You should be proud!!! [​IMG]

Such sad looking pups [​IMG] (yes, for those who are not sure, I am being sarcastic [​IMG] )

I think if they were any happier, they would bounce right thru my computer screen.

6. dainerra

Jun 4, 2011
    Quote:they're just trying to keep warm! [​IMG]

7. Whitewinterwolf

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Quote:Pft XD
    Face-plant Leo!
    [​IMG]

My guys are anything but fragile, there sturdy mushes! [​IMG] who like to face plant into snow apparently XD
    And yeah its safe to still call them baby's, genetically there father comes from a slow maturing, physically and mentally, line so they wont get brains until there around 3 years old; 4 for Sarge cuse hes a boy XD
    Thank you! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  8. dainerra

Jun 4, 2011
    ah boys [​IMG] My grandma used to say it takes longer for the brains to travel up from the "dangly bits"

9. Whitewinterwolf

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Quote:Oh yeah there horribly neglected...[​IMG]
    They just look so miserable as they race threw the backyard XD How dare i enslave them to a couch!
    Hehe thank you!! [​IMG]

10. llrumsey

llrumsey Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    They are a good looking bunch and you have every right to be proud of them, I dont care if you are 12 or 21 of 91 you did a great job. And you have completed the process by finding them homes.

Way to go girl!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by