Proud Mama!

Congratulations!😊
Only one of mine is laying, about 5 eggs a week. Rest are still too young😊

It is going to be so exciting when they start laying! How many do you have? One of ours was a "late bloomer" and just started laying a few days ago while the others have been laying for weeks

All 5 of our girls have given us eggs 2 days in a row, and all in the nesting box! So proud of my girls :celebrate:love

How are your chickens doing with the changes in weather? Mine seem to be loving the cold air!

All my younger hens(A year old and less) are still laying, my older hens are not. It's rather cold where I am.
Congrats on your egg layers!

It is going to be so exciting when they start laying! How many do you have? One of ours was a "late bloomer" and just started laying a few days ago while the others have been laying for weeks

I have 11 girls and one little boy! They are different breeds, so I will likely get staggered starts on all of them. Looking forward to having enough eggs to give to friends and neighbors!😊

I have 11 girls and one little boy! They are different breeds, so I will likely get staggered starts on all of them. Looking forward to having enough eggs to give to friends and neighbors!😊
Awesome! I can't wait to get more so I can gift eggs as well. We eat / bake with most of ours, we are egg lovers lol :)

Back
Top Bottom