I'm so happy with the work I've done on my coop! I bought an old door with 2 rows of glass window panes at a thrift shop by the side of the road for $12. I like to see out of my coop into the pasture, so I had only used wire from about waist-high on up in one of the coop's rooms. Even though I'm in Alabama, the wintery winds have been too cold blowing in, but I didn't want to close up the view. (Don't worry... there haven't been any chickens in that part of the coop since last Fall when the chickies were old enough to join the rest of the flock.) So, anyway, I turned the door sideways and boosted it up a little with a 2x8, and it makes a fantastic 8 foot long span of windows across that room! I haven't finished putting the plywood above it and the wire at the very top for ventilation, but it is already looking pretty good! I'm married, but he is a desk-job kind of guy, so I'm on my own with coop building, and I'm so proud of myself!! The shell of the barn I hired a guy to build, but I've done all the rest. I even bought the drill and circular saw by myself. Most of it I did last year, but the window and another wall I did yesterday. I love my barn all the more for me having put so much of the actual work into it myself. I hope to have at least that room finished to use as a quarantine room for my new Dorkings coming next week! Then it will be for the chicks that (hopefully) will hatch out of the eggs going into the incubator today. When I'm done I'll post a picture.