*Proud Of The Girls Eggs!*

Tripp16

Songster
8 Years
May 26, 2011
North Carolina
Well today I decided to eat a few of my girls eggs for breakfast that they layed yesterday. I cracked them open and out came that orange thick plump yolk (Notice the emphasis!
lol.png
)

Threw them in the frying pan Im now sitting down enjoying the eggs and some bacon. Mmmmm.
big_smile.png

I just feel so proud when I look at all those eggs my girls have layed! Then they somehow taste soooo much better than the store eggs.
sickbyc.gif

I feel sorry for all those people that have turned down my eggs because they didnt come from a STORE!!!
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif

Oh well more for me!
lol.png

I know! Some of my friends are "grossed out" and don't want my fresh eggs because they didn't come from the store!

My husband's best friend Jim, loves the eggs. His wife, however, will not eat the green shelled eggs--she will only eat the brown eggs......

I've got another friend who raises her own chickens but doesn't eat ANY of the fresh eggs. She says she just can't do it!

Silly folks!

hmm.png

Quote:
I have the same problem! My little EE lays light blue eggs and there is one lady that refuses to eat them! Theyre pretty and my poor EE cant help it!
lol.png

Quote:
I have the same problem! My little EE lays light blue eggs and there is one lady that refuses to eat them! Theyre pretty and my poor EE cant help it!
lol.png

DESCRIMINATION, if you asked me!
lau.gif

Grats! People turned down eggs cause they weren't from a store? HAHAHAHA I can't get mine to lay enough to keep up with the ones that want to buy mine because they do NOT come from a store! More for you
wee.gif

Quote:
lol.png

DESCRIMINATION, if you asked me!
lau.gif

lau.gif
Indeed!!

I dont know... I kinda like the taste of antibiotic treated, artificially colored yolk that comes of chickens crowded together in order to maximize profits at whatever expense, whats wrong with that??? *flipping off sarcasm switch*

We've been conditioned to alienate ourselves from nature and all her good things. *sigh*

Quote:
Same issue here. No they are mine all MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I do not want to sell my eggs but my house guest/ SIL thinks all eggs are up for sale.
he.gif
barnie.gif

DH has a waiting list he started when the girls were but a week old. Again
barnie.gif

Perhaps I should add a sign to the front door that says NO eggs for sale.

Quote:
Same issue here. No they are mine all MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I do not want to sell my eggs but my house guest/ SIL thinks all eggs are up for sale.
he.gif
barnie.gif

DH has a waiting list he started when the girls were but a week old. Again
barnie.gif

Perhaps I should add a sign to the front door that says NO eggs for sale.

lol.png
sounds to me like you need some more chickens to keep all the egg customers happy!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom