Proud to be his Momma!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather and mountain man, Mar 18, 2011.

1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    My youngest is a hard worker for sure. He will be 8 in July and is always by my side helping me. Yesterday he helped pull weeds, gather eggs, carry bricks, even mow (yes he did he sat on my lap on the mower and I did the petals and he steered. He did a great job too. But I was proudest when we were moving bricks and we picked up a brick and found a 12" baby black snake under it. I picked it up and I could tell even though he was a lil scared he was interested. So we put it in a container for him to carry down to the house to show DH. When we got there he wanted to hold it before he let it go. He was nervous at first but he did very well and then relaxed and got into it. He wanted to keep it for a pet. I was so proud of him.

It was a cute lil snake too.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  2. Robo

Robo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Tell him he's a good worker and a great kid.[​IMG]

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Love the little troopers,allways helping out as best they can....

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  4. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    He is a very good boy and very rarely gets in trouble. He is always willing to work. All 4 of my kids are great kids. I just had a proud moment with Ethan the other day.

5. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Don't you just love those little moments.Where you take a step back and just look at em and treasure that moment forever.Its a hard to explain feeling.But im sure you know what im talking about....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by