Proven Champion Bourbon Red Turkey Pair! (FL)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by High Roost Ranch, Aug 15, 2010.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

I just found out there's a pack of coyotes that are in the area that I am moving to, and instead of risking loosing these nice birds to coyotes, I'd rather place them with someone who can keep them safe.

I have a pair of Bourbon Reds. The old tom is our Champion show bird, he's not been beat in the 3 yrs we've shown him. He comes with a super sweet hen who loves to set and hatch poults, and is a very good brood hen. You won't be disappointed in the size or health of this pair. I am NPIP certified-AI, Pullorum, Typhoid, MG & MS clean! On a backside of a molt right now. If you're serious about wanting to show turkeys, or raise some phenomenally nice Bourbon Reds, this is your pair.

Too large to ship, pick up at the ranch in West Central Florida. Cash only. I need these gone by the 21st!

I was going to take the turkeys on my move north, but if someone wants them, I will let them go so I don't have to put up an extra secure pen when I arrive in MN.

I also have a trio of True Beltsville Whites, proven show birds, available.

I am heading north to the Tallahassee, FL area next week. I can deliver them to northern FL prepaid for a nominal fee if someone up in that area wants them.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by