Public Frienemy #1

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ducks and Banny hens, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Ducks and Banny hens

Ducks and Banny hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    I'd like ta make myself clear to all of you in the audience of BYC. If you gotta problem with my Sbeelling, take it somewhere else, okay? I got enough on my mind. Last night while I was casually riding along in a stolen car full of stolen hundreds booking it towards Mexico to marry a stolen harlot, I was thinking about stolen Pie. Have you ever noticed how Pie is almost always round? I think that's to personafy the abstract concept of the Time/Space Continuum vortex, thought to be located near the crust. Late last night I had to casually press up some suppressive fire with a Chicago Typewriter while Bonny was doing some Chicago banking, and I was wondering why I just wrote this Chicago thread? It makes no Chicago sense! Thiss thread is probably just used to personafy the abstract concept of my Outlaw-lyness, considering the Abstract Concept of my insanity. Yes, Olivia, there is an Al Capone

2. whos your sibling?

3. you....................................................................................................?

i wanna know who s/he is so I know if I have a prob with them.............................

4. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    *facepalm*

5. ?

6. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Five bucks says I'm on a Department of Homeland Security watch list.

Just throwin' that out there.

7. [​IMG] Banny..

8. lol

9. Amigo

Amigo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Your house!

Well, we all love Janet Napolitano!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by