Public Messages questions

Sandstorm495

Songster
7 Years
Dec 2, 2012
Darwin, Australia
Hi
I have three questions. One. Who can see a public message I posted? And two. What does a public message do? Three. Where is a public message posted and how do I tell if someone has replied? Any other info would be helpful as well thanks!

Last edited:
Hi
I have three questions. One. Who can see a public message I posted? And two. What does a public message do? Three. Where is a public message posted and how do I tell if someone has replied? Any other info would be helpful as well thanks!
Anyone can see your public message. Public messages can be posted on someone's "Profile"

But then barely anyone will see your message since they're looking at forums and threads most of the time...right? Will the person you send the public message to get notified about it or will they only see it if they look at your profile like other people.

But then barely anyone will see your message since they're looking at forums and threads most of the time...right? Will the person you send the public message to get notified about it or will they only see it if they look at your profile like other people.

They'll get a notification. People, "the public" will see it if they check that person's profile.

Back
Top Bottom