Pueblo, CO small animal swap March 15th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by warmfuzzies, Mar 14, 2009.

1. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    They have a animal swap every third Sunday in Pueblo, in the sweeneys Parking lot. Sweeneys is in Pueblo west, it is a small feed store.

We went last month, the first month, and there was actually quite a few people there. I will not be going this time, but I thought people who were could post here.... maybe we would be able to meet up with some ellow BYCers. It would be fun to meet each other.

2. cici_p

cici_p Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Maybe I'll make it down some day. . . (not this time though) Hubby's parents are from the springs, so it might make for some entertainment on a visit to them. . .
    We are from Grand Junction. . .anyone else in the area?

3. Dr.Doorlock

Dr.Doorlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Garland, Texas
    Gosh, just give me one more reason to go to Colorado! I lived in Pueblo for 15 months on my second attempt to become a citizen of the most beautiful state in the union. Now I'm sitting here tearing up because the job ended and I had to move back to the dreadfully hot state. If there is a God, I will retire in Pueblo. I hope to transfer there within Lowes, my present employer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by