Puffy was adopted:)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Meara, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    Oh no! It turns out that my beloved "Puffy" is a boy:( I really really thought this was going to be a girl for the longest time, but I'm not experienced with this breed at all. Puffy has always been friendly and sweet, flies up on my shoulder to eat treats and follows me around and "talks" to me. Now that he's reaching sexual maturity he's a bit more energetic and interested in the hens but still a friendly boy with me. He's still filling out and getting all his pretty rooster feathers.

I can't keep roosters so Puffy is free to a good home. I have a picture of his father if you're interested and I got to see his mother too. He is from a local breeder of seramas and I toured the breeder's coop and facilities and looked at all his birds when I was there. He didn't have any other chicken breeds, just seramas.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks! And I have other bantam cockerels besides Puffy and they all need homes asap.
    I wanted to add that Puffy shares a coop with bantams and large fowl birds. He's the tiniest of them all, but it doesn't bother him one bit. The coop is unheated and I'm in the midwest where it's cold and snowy, but this has been no problem for Puffy. He's hardy and sweet and just an all around good boy:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. clacasse88

clacasse88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Very sweet!

3. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    I'm answering inquiries in the order received............

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by