Pug Puppies

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by dcampbell54, Mar 12, 2008.

1. dcampbell54

dcampbell54 Out Of The Brooder

We are having 3 litters of puggies. We have 2 litters on the ground waiting on number 3. We have 4 babies now. Here are some pictures. Donna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    Oh. My. Word!!!! They are so adorable! Pugs are on my list of dogs I would someday like to have.

3. texasgirl

texasgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    South Texas
    You'll have your hands full soon! Was it planned to have all 3 litters at once?
    Pugs and Bostons are my two favorite small breeds, they are so funny and durable.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  4. snugglepup

snugglepup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Creedmoor, NC
    Good heavens! Why on earth would you have 3 litters at once? I nearly have a nervous breakdown with one at a time. The amount of poop alone! Let alone making sure they all get the handling and socialization they need.... oh my!

5. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    theyre adorable. we have 2 pugs. The one is pretty darn big.

6. dcampbell54

Quote:Well my girls always come in heat at the same time. I only breed my girls once a year . On the other hand its nice to have other nursing moms in case you have a problem. We give our puppies plenty of socialization in my spare time I teach puppy classes. I've been doing this for almost 30 years. Before puggies I trained Rotties in search and rescue so this is not my first time. We love every minute of it and thats how it has to be because its 24/7 here.

7. dcampbell54

Quote:Yes it was planned. One of the gals always have a small litter she only had 1..My other mom had 3.

8. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Adorable!!!

9. dcampbell54

Thank You;)

10. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    My pug Stanny says, YAY!!! They are so cute!! I got both my pugs as adults or nearly adults. Missed that puppy stage. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by