Pullet chicks for sale in Wisconsin...Marans, RIRs, Barred Rocks, Gold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 4H kids and mom, May 2, 2007.

1. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    In case you've missed my previous posts with our hatcheries mistakes, I am currently over-run with PULLETS! Here are the breeds I have. I will post actual numbers I have to sell once I get a final count tomorrow. The numbers are somewhere around 20 total chicks to be sold or rehomed.

Plymouth Barred Rocks (2)
    Cuckoo Marans (2)
    Rhode Island Reds (10-12)
    Golden Comets (2)
    Jumbo Cornish Cross (10)

All chicks will be between 1 day and 1 week old. All are sexed as pullets by the hatchery. I would expect at least 1 rooster out of the bunch (there's 50 total chicks, and I am ESTIMATING that I will be keeping 18-20 of them). If someone gets 'unlucky' enough to get a roo from me, I will happily trade it for a pullet of the same breed!

I MAY consider trading pullets for another breed of roughly the same age, if anyone wants something a little different than they have.

**Edited to add the total number of each I have for sale, or rehoming. These are the actual numbers I am able to part with, although I am headed out to do a better head count now, so these may go up...lol**

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  2. xrayman

xrayman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2007
    Central IA
    how far from Dubque Iowa are ya?

3. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Will you ship, How much are you selling them for, and How many would I need to purchase to ship safely for warmth?? Do you take PayPal???

4. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    chicks rule....I would consider possibly shipping the day olds that just came in today. Depending on how far you are. I would need you to take at least 15 of them for warmth sake I would think. Yes, I can take PayPal. We sell things on eBay all the time too lol [​IMG]

xrayman....per MapQuest directions, we are just a little over 2 hours away from Dubuque, IA. Up for a drive? [​IMG]

If you pick the chicks up, there's no minimum on how many, or few, you can take.

5. xrayman

xrayman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2007
    Central IA
    i think i'd get shot by the wife if i drove 4 hrs for chickens lol, i was just wondering, maybe someday we'll take a road trip

6. sdhilger

sdhilger New Egg

May 7, 2007
    Cushing, WI
    Hello,
    I was wondering if you had any left, if so how much and if you would ship them to cushing, wi. Its close to st croix falls.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by