Pullet or cockerel black silkie

Fluffybuttmomo

Chirping
Jun 27, 2022
Hello! I got a 4-5 month old black silkie that’s started roo behavior, (tall, curious, and offering to hens), wattles and comb growing quickly, and a little squealy crow. Is it still too early to tell? Or do we have a definite roo? I had a splash cockerel with this batch of chicks and he matured early, about a month ago so I thought this one would be a girl..
08C4F2BD-F6E0-48BD-9EA0-FC1E68DDC024.jpeg

598DB912-2C1E-4711-A08C-E6F43A84E662.jpeg

Any thoughts appreciated!:D

I'd post him to craigs list for $20. people like silkies. I can see the appeal, but don't share in it. lol! Good luck!
Haha! Thanks a bunch! I actually just posted him in the free section of craigs list, hopefully a new good home reaches out soon:fl

Haha! Thanks a bunch! I actually just posted him in the free section of craigs list, hopefully a new good home reaches out soon:fl
ooooohhh, that's going to turn him into lunch or to be added into an animal hoarder's collection. I would get his fluffy booty out of that section. Making people pay at least something will do a lot to prevent these two outcomes. I want him in a happy home even if I do think he looks like a black toilet brush. I'm sure he's too small and sweet to have this fate.

Back
Top Bottom