Gingasnap

Hatching
Aug 3, 2020
Okay so I know this question probably comes up a lot, but I have had some concerns with this chicken. I should preface that she is a golden laced wyandotte, and is 12 weeks old. Her sisters (we have two others the same age) are a little smaller than her and their combs are not as bright. Not to mention the chicken I'm concerned about is noticeably more aggressive and bullies the others more frequently.

Anyways if anyone could offer some insight on whether this chicken is going to be a rooster or not that would be very appreciated. This is my first time raising chickens, and I really dont want to end up with a rooster haha.

Attachments

reluctant farmer

Chirping
Jun 25, 2019
South Mississippi
Okay so I know this question probably comes up a lot, but I have had some concerns with this chicken. I should preface that she is a golden laced wyandotte, and is 12 weeks old. Her sisters (we have two others the same age) are a little smaller than her and their combs are not as bright. Not to mention the chicken I'm concerned about is noticeably more aggressive and bullies the others more frequently.

Anyways if anyone could offer some insight on whether this chicken is going to be a rooster or not that would be very appreciated. This is my first time raising chickens, and I really dont want to end up with a rooster haha.
Take a picture of the sisters, for comparison.

Top Bottom