Pullet?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by CorieUmbaugh, Feb 14, 2012.

1. CorieUmbaugh

CorieUmbaugh New Egg

Feb 14, 2012
    This is my favorite little one, 23 week old australrop, and I really am hoping Gladys is a girl, but starting to worry. Her comb is bigger than my others, but I have all different breeds so that may be a factor. Opinions? Can't figure out how to add a picture on my phone, so she will be my avatar.

2. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Go to your profile. Click "change avatar" Click on "browse" That will bring you to the pictures on your personal pc. Click on the picture, then click on "open". Then click upload or submit, can't remember. Then you should have a new avatar.

It's basically the same thing to post a picture, only you go to the tiny picture- picture in the editor above, and do the same thing

1 person likes this.
  3. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    If you got her up as your avatar, then yes, that's a pullet. Australorps are a wonderful breed!

And welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. RedIII

RedIII Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2011
    Tooele, Utah
    Welcome!

She looks like a girl to me. I think Australorps can have a little bit of a bigger comb, so don't worry about that.

1 person likes this.
  5. Hey, while were talking about setting up your profile; how do you set up your location? I can't seem to find it.

6. And I also say that it's a girl...

1 person likes this.
  7. RedIII

RedIII Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2011
    Tooele, Utah
    Go to the top of the page and click the tab that says "My Profile". From there, you will see your profile and have some options. You should see something that says, "Edit Community Profile". The option for your location is in there [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by