Pullets 4-sale N VA or possibly CT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frazzled, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Frazzled

Frazzled Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2007
    I have some very nice pullets for sale, they are 51/2 months old and starting to lay! I have 6 Barred Rocks, 1 Black Sex-link, 2 White Leghorns, and 3 Rhode Island Reds. Healthy, spoiled, and friendly! If you take them all $8. each, just a couple $10. each. Pick up only, I'm in Stafford VA or could get them to CT possibly early April.
    Thanks,
    Frazzled

2. thechickenfarmer

thechickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Connecticut
    Hi Frazzled,
    I'd love them all if you could get them to CT. I live in the Northwest corner in Litchfield county but I'd be willing to travel a bit if that's necessary. Do you have pictures by any chance? Jen

3. Frazzled

Frazzled Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2007
    Hi,
    I'll try to get some pictures this afternoon, and post them this evening. My parents live in Andover, or my in-laws in East Lyme. I don't know which would be closer for you. I'll let you know if I can get them there for sure this evening also. They are with a cute brown and black Frizzled bantam rooster right know, any chance you might like him for free?
    Thanks, Frazzled

4. Foghorn

Foghorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Connecticut
    Wow! Andover is just 8 miles away! You bringing any hatching eggs up with you? [​IMG]

5. thechickenfarmer

thechickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Connecticut
    Hi Again Frazzled,
    Andover would be closer to me for sure. I already have a Buff Orp rooster and I don't think he would tollerate another male, sorry. Let me know for sure tonight if the travel to CT is possible. I look forward to the pics too. Thanks, Jen

6. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    Hi,
    I am in Mass. near the Ct border of Thompson. Is that close? I am having a very hard time finding pullets in my area and would be so grateful if i could have just two of the pullets? I wanted a leghorn and a barred rock for my flock. I am just starting and don't have any and I would be willing to drive to CT. I ordered some Jersey Giants but the shipping will kill me if i have to keep ordering my birds that way. I can't do chicks because I am regulated by the ZBA of how many birds I can have. ( not agricultural, sigh) and I can't have a rooster either to fertilize my hens to do it natural. Please Please. Thanks Erin M.

7. eenkriek

eenkriek Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    Hi Frazzled:

I work in Fredericksburg, so I could actually come pick them up. We are still getting set up over here and just made the decision to get some chickens. This sounds ideal for us. If you still have these guys, please e-mail me and we can chat.

Jorg

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by