pullets and Ameracaunas(EE) for sale REDUCED $10 A PIECE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FF, Nov 28, 2010.

1. FF

FF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    ***I have many people who ask me where I am from. I do apologize. I forget about this everytime. I am in White Pine. That is located in East Tennessee in Jefferson County. Jefferson County is located 40 miles east of Knoxville and is off the I-40/I-81 split.***

All birds are very healthy. Reason for seeling is I can not afford to feed them
    3 Red Sex Links 6 months old- $10
    Production Red pullets-$10 (5 avaible)
    Easter Egger pair 6 months old(black and gray spotted)-still $20
    Jersey Giant hen-$10

Total for all 11 birds is $110. Will include a free Production Red rooster so you can have it for you hens.

NO trades. Have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  2. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Are the Ameraucanas actually Ameraucanas, or are they easter eggers? I'm going to guess EE from color description, but had to ask.

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Isn't $30 for three the same as $10 for one?

$110 for 11 birds is $10 each... so really the only deal involved is $2 off the Ameraucana pair?

Throw in the PR Roo and you're getting 2 Roos and 10 Hens for $110... or 9.16ea.

Not bad by any stretch, but it isn't exactly a bulk discount when it amounts to 0.84c off. *shrug*

4. FF

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Quote:Isn't $30 for three the same as $10 for one?

$110 for 11 birds is $10 each... so really the only deal involved is $2 off the Ameraucana pair?

Throw in the PR Roo and you're getting 2 Roos and 10 Hens for $110... or 9.16ea.

Not bad by any stretch, but it isn't exactly a bulk discount when it amounts to 0.84c off. *shrug*

I had originally had a $12 price on them each on another "for sale" site. I just copied my original post and just went by and changed the prices to $11. Left the post the way it was and then dropped the prices for $10 because I was asking way too much money for them so I just left it.

5. FF

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Quote:I'm sorry. I'm just going to put down Easter Eggers from now on. I have people get confused about that. No they are not true Ameracaunas. Sorry for the confusion. I did change the post for an easter Egger pair. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by