Pullets and Cockerals for sale in Georgia!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peruvian_princess, Sep 1, 2008.

1. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Hi Everyone!

it has been a while since i last posted but here i am offering some pullets and cockerals for sale. I have 5 Easter eggers for sale. 1 cockeral and the others are pullets. I also have 2 Ameraucanas for sale. Both Cockerals one buff the other wheaten. 1 Rhode Island Red cockeral. I would perfer to sale them all as a group and I am asking $10 each for pick up only. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  2. peruvian_princess

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    This is to remark on the RIR it may be a hen it looks very henish and it is 10 weeks old.

3. peruvian_princess

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    Ok anyone want to make me an offer on thyem at least? We are house hunting and I need them in a home soon. Thanks for looking.

4. peruvian_princess

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    these are still available. I guess i should mention that the buff and wheaten ameraucanas are from JEan in washington state. The EE are from the feed store and the RIR is from the last batch of eggs I hatched out. They are getting close to laying age and they are not wild chickens at all. When it is feeding time they are all waiting at the door and jumping out for food:)

5. EggHunter_66

EggHunter_66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Box Springs,Georgia
    How far from Box Springs (or Columbus) GA are you? I would love a couple of EE girls!

6. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Hi rember me ?? I picked up 12 RIR babies from you back in July. They are doing great !!! 9 hens and 3 roos . I like those odds. I hope you find a home foe these soon.

7. peruvian_princess

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    I think I am about an hour or so from Columbus ga. Yes I remember you newnanchic! That is great odds! I knew their would be a lot of hens just call it a hunch [​IMG]

8. EggHunter_66

EggHunter_66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Box Springs,Georgia
    Yeah I just looked you up on a map and you are about an hour to an hour and half away from me <bummer>....with the cost of gas prices I can't afford that ride right now.

9. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Hello! Hey my house is for sale in Woodstock....complete with chicken coops and all!!! Oh and a climat controlled dog kennel that would be great for your Cavies!! LOL! [​IMG]
    So sorry 'bout the BR roos. I am not very good at judging gender in those little guys. All mine turned out to be roos too. [​IMG] Whataya gonna do?
    Good luck!!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  10. peruvian_princess

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    They are still available if anyone is interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by