1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pullets for sale. Memphis TN UPDATED W/MORE PICS.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by herechickchick, Dec 27, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Ok I have decided to sell off some of my girls. I need to make some room so I have some very pretty girls looking for good homes.

Lucinda, Blue Andalusian March07 hatch $10.00 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Audrey, Black tailed White Japanese bantam March07 hatch
    $10.00 SOLD
    [​IMG]

Josephine, RIR May07 hatch $10.00
    [​IMG]

1 GL Wyandottes Aug 07 hatch $5.00 SOLD
    [​IMG]

2 Blue Cochins Aug07 hatch $5.00 SOLD
    [​IMG]

1 Speckled Sussex Aug07 hatch $5.00
    [​IMG]

2 Black Australorps aug07 hatch $5.00
    [​IMG]

4 Blue Orpington/Buff Brahma (from Speckled Hen), 1 blue and 3 black. Oct07 hatch $20.00 for all. I will not separate them, they love each other. They look like Orpingtons.

I may be adding more and I am considering shipping this time. I still need to talk to my post office first. If I do ship you will be responsible for the cost of a new box as well as shipping fees.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hey, Adam, all those Blue Orp/Buff Brahma pullets you hatched-do you have updated pictures of them? Some of those have feathered legs, dont they?

3. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    One did but I can not see them so I think all they are are just little stubbs. I will get a photo as soon as I can. I hate to let them go but I have limited space and I really want a pure blue Orpington. So what can you do. It will be about 6 to 10 years before I am able to move out onto some land, and then I can have all I want!

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Completely understandable! You'll have those pures very soon, my friend. And guess what? I have a second Barred Rock whose eggs are fertile!! Mandy's egg is growing in my bator! I'm thrilled that I can send you some from both Lexie and Mandy. Amanda is from Kate's flock (helmstead) so she isn't related to Hawkeye or Lexie.
    Suede and Caroline make beautiful babies-I have two of Caroline's in my bator going into Day 15 now.

5. momma-hen

momma-hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2007
    Connecticut
    If you have decided on shipping this time, I would be interested in the 2 Austrolorps. Are they purebred?

6. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Adam,

I might be interested in the japanese bantam. Since 2 of mine got killed today by the neighbor's dog. My parents live in eastern Arkansas.

jackie

7. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Ok, She is kind of going thru a little molt at the moment but as you can see she is pretty! Just let me know.

8. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:Yes they are. I am still tossing around the shipping so I will let you know.

9. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    You wouldn't happen to have a japanese rooster to go with the hen would you?

10. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:No sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by