Pullets NW Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AmynChad, May 14, 2009.

1. AmynChad

AmynChad Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2009
    Menlo, GA
    I work for the Southeastern Farmer's Co-op in Lafayette, GA. We have several pullets from Mt. Healthy Hatchery. We have Barred Rock and Easter Eggers. I also have a few 1 month pullets at my house EE's, Black Australorp, Amberlink, and Partridge Rock. The 1 month old chicks are located at my house, so PM me for those.

2. AmynChad

Feb 6, 2009
    Menlo, GA
    Forgot to mention prices:
    the liitle ones at the store are $2.80 for the BR and $2.90 for the EE's.
    I a sold out of the older EE's, but still have Amberlink, Australorp, and Partridge Rock for $3.50.

3. lone cedar farm

lone cedar farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    Menlo, Ga.
    Menlo huh...greatest little town in the world! Where in Menlo do you live?

4. poohevans

poohevans Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2007
    north west georgia
    hi

do u still have the chicks ?

how many do you have ?

thanks

5. AmynChad

Feb 6, 2009
    Menlo, GA
    I am off of Old State Rd. kind of towards New Salem. I still have some of everything. The 1 month old Easter Eggers are sold out. Actually, I'm not sure about two of them, whether they were Partridge Rock or Easter Eggers, they were in the EE bunch, but didn't have much beard, and they were marked like Partridge Rock, so if you get Partridge Rock, there may be a surprise (or two).

6. AmynChad

Feb 6, 2009
    Menlo, GA
    Sorry, there's about 7 PR, 10 BA, 15 Amberlink, 18 BR, and 15 EE left. And they are all at my house now! Wow, up to my ears in chicks! The store only keeps them for one week. $4 for the older ones and $3 for the younger ones. Very healthy birds, no medications.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  7. fennboy

fennboy New Egg

Apr 7, 2009
    I would like to have 4-5 of the Easter Eggers if you still have some. I will be passing your way Friday morning and can pick them up then if that is okay with you. Please let me know.

8. AmynChad

Feb 6, 2009
    Menlo, GA
    Ok, see you Friday. I just did a head count of what I have left after the last couple of buyers (apparently I had more than I thought I did starting out, because I've sold quite a few:

8 Australorp $4
    10 Amberlink $4
    10 Partridge Rock (there's one I think is a Roo) $4
    2 Not sure, probably EE's from the first group $4

16-18 young EE's $3
    19 or so Barred Rock $3

Also have some home-raised (under broodies) straight run Buff Orpington 1.5 week old chicks. Parents are beautiful and productive birds and good mothers. $2 each.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by