Pullets or Roos? Golden Buff?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Chicklette 1, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    This is my first batch of chickens which I have raised since they were a week old. According to the man I got them from, 3 of them are sex linked color and for sure are pullets. There are 2 of them that are still in question. They are both 3 months old. The first one is a Barred Rock and the other one is a mix of possibly New Hampshire Red and ? One of the 3 pullets is a Golden Buff. Can anyone tell me what a golden buff is or is it a mix??? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Hope I can get the photos in without a problem!https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...chickens.com/forum/uploads/62617_p7300034.jpg

2. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Guess I did have a problem!!

3. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    I have followed all the instructions given to post photos and cannot get them on. Can someone suggest what the problem might be? I have posted photos prior to this some time ago and they showed up with out a problem.

4. Aframechickens191

Aframechickens191 Chirping

May 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    what kind of computer do you have? has it been run down or affected by a power outage or anything like that?

5. askjcm2005

askjcm2005 Songster

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego
    Quote:I have never used the photo uploader on here but I use photobucket.com. There is a bulk uploader so you can upload several at once then after they are uploaded copy the "image code" or the IMG code and copy paste that here and it works out... At the very bottom of the bulk uploader it will give you an option of what size you want the pictures to be uploaded in case they come out super tiny and you re-do them with a bigger size...

6. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    I have Mac Book and to my knowledge have not gone through any power failures. Several weeks ago, I did post photos successfully using the instructions from the FAQ index. I will try again and see what happens. If not, I will look into photobucket. Very frustrating!! Thank you all.

7. heksa

heksa Songster

Jun 21, 2010
    Indiana
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

here, are these the pictures you were trying to show?

This barred rock looks like a roo to me. It's grayish - white and black vs. black and white which a hen would be.
    But I'm very new at this.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  8. askjcm2005

askjcm2005 Songster

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego
    I say the Barred Rock is a Roo

9. Chicklette 1

Chicklette 1 Songster

Jul 8, 2010
    Kentucky
    Heksa, where did you find the photos? I was so amazed when I saw them. I did also have more. I have gone to photobucket and will try from there. Thank you very much. How did you do that?

10. dolly85

dolly85 Songster

Jun 1, 2010
    To post a picture hit the Img button seen on top of the smilies between the U and Quote. You will see this . Copy and paste the link of your picture inbetween these two img and make sure there are no spaces or anything extra.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by