PulletShut and Deluxe Ramp *pics*

skunknchatter

Crowing
16 Years
Aug 19, 2007
Northern Utah
Last night we installed our new Pullet Shut Automatic Chicken Door. Super easy to install. I got the solar panel since we don't have power out to the coop. How cool do my chickens feel using solar power?!

Here's Hubby and our little helper

Today the chickens got a new deluxe ramp and covered porch. The ramp is covered as well. I will paint it tomorrow and we'll put tin roofing on top to direct rain and so the snow slides off.

Will add photos of the finished product tomorrow or Wednesday. Right now the chickens are standing outside the coop staring at the big door they used to go in and out of. I may have to go help the first few find the new door (they came out it this morning) until they get the hang of it. Our ramp before was a piece of OSB propped against the coop with a piece of firewood at the bottom to keep it from slipping.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome pic's your lil helper is a cutie,those are some lucky chicken's,well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frow.gif

Got the whole coop repainted today and got the ramp painted as well. Still planning on putting metal on the ramp and porch roof. Everyone but the duck figured it out last night. I finally went out and put him on the ramp. Then he went right up.

Got the whole coop repainted today and got the ramp painted as well. Still planning on putting metal on the ramp and porch roof. Everyone but the duck figured it out last night. I finally went out and put him on the ramp. Then he went right up.

beautiful,well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom