1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pumpkin Hulsey Chicks For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PromiseLand, Apr 1, 2010.

1. PromiseLand

PromiseLand Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2007
    Concord, California
    PUMPKIN HULSEY
    AMERICAN GAMEFOWL
    [​IMG]

$30.00. Per Chic.

The American Gamefowl is one of the most beautiful breeds known and are a truly incredible chicken.
    Gamefowl are extremely intelligent and amazing survivors. They have been known to survive on their own and thrive quite well.
    If you desire hardiness and no fuss in a chicken, this is your breed. Pumpkin Hulsey Gamefowl are extremely handsome and are our personal favorite..
    They are well suited to their name with their gentle tones of delicate titian blending to rich apricots and deep salmons...
    Female Pumpkin Hulsey are very protective mothers and are good setters. They lay a medium sized tinted egg.
    These birds are young and healthy layers that will give you years of enjoyment.

NO FOWL SOLD FOR ILLEGAL USE, WE ONLY SELL BREEDING AND SHOW FOWL. NO FOWL SOLD FOR ILLEGAL USE, WE ONLY SELL BREEDING AND SHOW FOWL.

Please locals Only, But I may Ship?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  2. leghorn16

leghorn16 New Egg

Jan 31, 2010
    hey how many chicks do u have for sale ? i have been wanting pumpkins forever. I got black breasted red hatchs, an greys. I would love to work something out so i could get some

3. leghorn16

leghorn16 New Egg

Jan 31, 2010
    so they are 23 dollars for all the chicks or a piece ? i really wana get some

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    It says per chick. Hope you get them [​IMG]

5. newchickengirl

newchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2009
    Please do your research on pics and such before buying...Good luck

6. gamamachik

gamamachik Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    Is the pic a pic of the parents of these chiks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by