Pumpkinpup wasn't the only one affected by our trip today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by lockedhearts, Jan 14, 2010.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I somehow ended up with 2 Landrace Mix Piglets [​IMG]

They are soooooo Cute and 6 weeks old, they get to come home once we have a place built for them. I picked out the largest and smallest of the group. The smallest one is Feisty! They were eating and all the others were trying to push her little self out of the food, she raised her little head up and nashed her teeth and jumped right back in the middle [​IMG] Gotta come up with a good name for her and the other one too. These girls will have me lots of little babies this summer!

2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    They are absolutely adorable and I think they will make you two fine sows. That little one takes the cake [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Something tells me that if I lived around y'all, my DH would absolutely forbid me to associate with ya.

4. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I think you should move to West Georgia [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I would have to agree with gritsar!!! I would be in spookier much trouble.

ETA: Don't you just love cell phones.....that is suppose to say "soooo much trouble" [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  6. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:You just need to move further North [​IMG]

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    We both have this uncanny knack for dragging home all kinds of stuff, lol. Lord knows if my DH were not so sweet about letting me have whatever I want for the most part, I'd be in the dog house on a perminent basis!!! [​IMG]

8. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    You two are worse than me and I thought I was badddd. [​IMG] I was told I had enough critters NO MORE well since that day I got a phone call and received a bottle calf, that went over fairly easy, partner said he was gonna eat good when he got older I just agreed with him for a few days. Now he knows better. [​IMG] Well on top of this during all of that cold cold weather last week, a lady calls me and says James I have a nice registered paint mare if you'll come get her right now you can have her for free. Well I bet you can guess what happened. I had to do lots of sweet talking but here we go after dark on a road trip and came home with an absolutely beautiful, bay/white tobiano mare..

So I couldn't live anywhere near ya'll or I would most definately be in trouble. [​IMG] or hmm come to think of it I have been accused of being an enabler several times I might wind up getting ya'll in trouble. [​IMG]

9. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia

I would love to move further North. You girls are awesome [​IMG]

10. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia

I would love to move further North. You girls are awesome [​IMG]

AWWWW< Thanks, Tiff [​IMG] You are awesome too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by