Had a chick injured by a predator last night. Not sure what did it, but probably something small--a rat maybe? Chick is almost 4 weeks old. Was walking funny. I picked him up, saw a gaping wound, pulsing, above his tail, and a little to the left of it. I took him inside, cleaned the wound and sprayed with blue kote. Put him under heat lamp, gave him water with honey. He seems to be in shock, but otherwise functioning. The wound has stopped pulsing. I fear it may be a hole in his intestine, as there was a bunch of excrement near it when I went to clean him up. Is this something that can heal? Is there a way to patch it?