Purbred neutered Chocolate Lab FL looking for a home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Florida chick, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    We have a Chocolate Lab we are looking to place. He is almost 2 yrs old. Someone dumped him shot on our dirtroad ( near hunting camps.) I paid and had the surgery and had drains put in etc. This was 6 months ago. He is 100% and I had him neutered as well. His name is Tucker. He is great with Birds, kids, dogs, cats,horses and cattle. He is a LAB and wants to fetch and swim ALL THE TIME> If you can give him a forever home please get a hold of me. He is on Frontline and Heartguard. We are up to 9 dogs ( people dump them here) and Its just too much $ and space in the house. We love him and this will be hard, but we rescue horses and dogs out of our own pockets, and the price of everything going up isn't good. I will ask for a vet ref. We are in North FL> All I ask is you give him a great forever home. If you would like to make a donation to Lil Patch of Heaven rescue we can always use dog and cat food or grain. He is a bog boy and weighs 120# UTD on all vaccines. thank you Kari Forgive me for the backdrop in the pic he is in the tack room LOL.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ksohmc/Picture052-1.jpg
    [​IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ksohmc/Picture050.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    me...me...me...please....I will take him....we live in the country!!!!! Joann

3. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Joann I sent you a PM [​IMG] thanks Kari

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I just wanted to say thank you for saving him. If you hadnt took him in, he'd be dead.

[​IMG]

5. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    If it doesn't work out with JoAnn, try Lab Rescue. You can find them by searching the internet.

Thanks for taking care of this guy - people make me sick sometimes!!

6. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    I also want to add - you are a wonderful person for helping the animals. [​IMG]

7. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Thank you, I have a feeling it will work with Joann.. I also like to "know" the person he will be going to. I appreciate it.

8. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    Did he find a home?

9. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Thank you guys Joann is a potenial adoptee.. I will let you know if you def gets him or not. Thanks Kari

10. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Joann please contact me if you still want Tucker. I am waiting to hear from you. [​IMG] I had many other people asking. thanks Kari

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by