*PURCHASED* (pls take down) NEED TO BUY 5-7 week old chicks! VIRGINIA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by noitulover, May 15, 2009.

1. noitulover

noitulover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    I posted in the Predators section... We had an attack this morning and lost some babies. We are fixing our coop today. (pictures of the coop are on my byc page)

I HAVE ONE BABY LEFT. I DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT AGE. HE'S AN AUSTRALORP BANTAM AND HE'S FULLY FEATHERED. ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AS MY SEBRIGHT WAS AT AROUND 6 WEEKS. HE'S ALONE NOW AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO STAY ALONE.

I NEED TO BUY AT LEAST ONE CHICK, BUT PREFERABLY MORE.

I'M IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA, BUT WOULD BE WILLING TO DRIVE AROUND TO OTHER PARTS OF VIRGINIA.

DOES ANYONE HAVE 5-7 WEEK OLD CHICK(S) TO SELL? (ANY BREED!)

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Did you check Craigslist.org?

3. noitulover

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    Quote:i checked, but not too much posted. i wrote down two numbers and emailed another person, but most of the people were selling roos, hens that were already laying, or younger chicks.

thanks though

4. GardienneWings

GardienneWings Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some oops chicks that came from supposedly pure eggs that are not what they were suppose to be...3 are about 5 weeks old, 2 are about 2-3 weeks old and 2-3 are a week old. It is anybodys guess as to whether they are pure something or not and also what they are :) The only ones I know what they could be is the oldest 3 which are either pure Dominique or Dom/Easter Egger cross as I have 3 Dom roos and 2 Am roos freerange with a few Dom hens and a bunch of Easter egger hens and this was my incubator test batch. The 2 3 week olds were from bought Dominique eggs so also probably Dom crosses. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested - I am halfway between Fredericksburg & Warrenton and Culpeper & Manassas.
    Val

5. noitulover

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    thanks for the offer! but i just got another response from someone about 15 minutes away... sorry, but thanks again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by