Pure Ameraucanas Near Alabama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by huntinwidow, Jan 21, 2011.

1. huntinwidow

huntinwidow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Warrior Alabama
    My Coop
    I am interested in buying Ameraucanas hatching eggs or live within driving distance of central Al.
    I have had very bad luck with shipped eggs and don't want to go that route again if I don't have to.
    BBS LF only please.

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I drive hundreds of miles for my chickens so not sure if I'm in your range or not. I'm selling my BBS for the pen space I have a trio all from Jeans(Pips & Peeps) and about 10 months now..Hens are Black and Blue both laying and the roo is black.He's got a great attitude and will live with other roos fine as well..They have been living with my Marans over the winter and the chicks have been super so far..little fluffy cheeked OE

3. huntinwidow

huntinwidow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Warrior Alabama
    My Coop
    Thanks for the offer. My DH would have a stroke if I told him I was going to drive 250 miles for some chickens.
    My limit is around 100 miles. Again Thanks.

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    No problem..mine wishes I only drove 250 for mine [​IMG] I may be going to the Dalton GA show to look around on the 5th but that's as far South as I'm going in the near future

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by