Pure Bearded Silkies Porcelain, Blue, Splash, Showgirl 12 Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Justuschicks, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Justuschicks

Justuschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Keswick, Virginia
    Auction is for 12 bearded silkie eggs. From my breeding group I have been hatching porcelain, blue, lavender, splash, white, white cuckoo, and possible cuckoo. I also have a blue showgirl hen in this pen.

Feel free to check out my website! sleepyhollowkikos.com

To insure you get the freshest eggs possible, I will begin collecting eggs as close to auction end as possible and a day or so after.

I make every effort to provide you with the highest quality, fresh eggs for hatching, and checks fertility from each variety, each egg season. However, once the eggs are shipped, factors beyond my control come into play: handing through the postal service, weather conditions, your treatment of the eggs, and incubation conditions.

Incubation is a process where you must be knowledgeable in managing temperature, humidity, turning of the eggs, timing of incubation conditions, and be able to monitor them throughout the incubation period.

For this reason, I cannot be responsible for your hatching success or hatch rate.

I accept Paypal for payment only and is due at the end of the auction. [​IMG] Thanks

Porcelain Chick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Porcelain Breeder Rooster (BYC Pic of the Week) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Hen
    [​IMG]

Blue Hen
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. Justuschicks

Sep 19, 2010
    Keswick, Virginia
    The chicks I have been hatching from this group are also pictured below. Some appear to be feathering out cuckoo. Cuckoo don't alway exibit standard silkie traits. They can have lighter beaks, lighter skin, and redish or non standard colored combs.
    [​IMG]
    Toes of this particular cuckoo chick
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Chick wing feathers. I have a 12 week old chick that started out looking like this chick and he/she has very pretty porcelain coloring. Not as much buff as its father.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wing feathers of this dark chick above
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Larkspur88

Larkspur88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Carolina
    I'm not worried too much about standards. I just want to hatch them out! And hopefully get a pulley who will go brooch on me and such in the future...then I can let chicks hatch naturally!!! [​IMG] plus I have always wanted silkies...

4. Justuschicks

Sep 19, 2010
    Keswick, Virginia
    Thats wonderful. I love this group. Each egg seems to hatch a little different chick. [​IMG] My girls are constantly trying to go broody as silkies love to do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by