pure breed cochin breeders :D

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Aug 27, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

ok lets try this [​IMG] i have already pushed my luck but i am reallllly im the mood to hatch some cochin eggs [​IMG] pure breed only please, ( this is my ffa\\4-h project, and i have said that in my other post like for orp eggs, lol.. but its TRUE! lol) so im looking for white,black,blue,buff, any solid color really.
    i can paypal if u like [​IMG] or money order. thanks for reading [​IMG] hope to hear from you [​IMG] [​IMG]
    5 4 3 2 1 .. start posting!!! [​IMG] pics are alllways welcome!!! [​IMG] the eggs will be going to my fellow ffa ers and such [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

3. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I had to put all my blues, splash and blacks in with the partridge cochins til my poults get big enough to turn out to pasture or I could hook you up.

4. Melilem

Melilem Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Those mottled hens are scrawny [​IMG] I have some nice mottled show bantams but I'm in Maine. Why don't you try looking on the Cochins International master breeders list? YWho could refuse a ffa who needs eggs for a 4h project?

5. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Are you looking for large fowl or bantam?

6. shmooborp

oh dang LOL i forgot to say bantam LOL whoops [​IMG] so yes bantam would be prefered [​IMG]

7. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Quote:I completely disagree. They are much better looking cochins than many I've seen. They are bantams in a breeding pen for goodness sakes. They aren't going to look like show cochins.

MANY of the CI master breeders list will not sells eggs to anyone anytime....including FFA'ers.

8. shmooborp

i dont want this to turn into a fight [​IMG] i just wanted to find some nice cochin eggs to incubate.. and hatch and show .. it dosent have to be like uber perfect.. most of the eggs that hatch will just be pets for me and my friends [​IMG] i hope that clears things up a bit.. i cant have roosters so i cant hatch my own eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by