Pure Coronation Sussex Juvenile Pair, Greenfire Breeding! 4-6 Weeks

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
THIS IS FOR A PAIR, COCKEREL AND PULLET, THAT WILL BE 4-6 WEEKS OLD AT TIME OF SHIPPING. THE PARENTS ARE DIRECTLY FROM GREENFIRE FARMS AND UN-RELATED! THEY WILL SHIP OUT IN 3-4 WEEKS DEPENDING ON WEATHER ON BOTH ENDS.
WE HAVE RECEIVED LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE SIZE OF OUR BIRDS AND ESPECIALLY JACK, OUR ROO. THESE ARE VERY BIG BEAUTIFUL BIRDS. THE HENS IN PARTICULAR ARE VERY DOCILE.

WE WILL ONLY BE OFFERING CHICKS AND STARTED BIRDS FOR THE REST OF THIS SPRING/SUMMER. THIS WILL BE FROM TIME TO TIME AS I BUILD UP OUR FLOCK. WE HAVE SOME JUVENILES FROM GREENFIRE IN OUR GROW OUT PENS TOO, WAITING TO JOIN THE OTHERS IN THE BREEDING PEN.

PAYMENT IS PAYPAL ONLY. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE AUCTION'S CLOSING. SHIPPING INCLUDES A NEW HORIZON SHIPPING BOX AND EXPRESS MAIL WITH HOLD FOR PICKUP.

I WILL BE TRYING TO GET SOME MORE PICS WHEN THIS WEATHER GIVES ME A CHANCE. I WILL INCLUDE PICS OF THE BABIES TOO.

45171_pict0019.jpg
45171_pict0016.jpg
45171_pict0015.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to bidding on these boards. How does that reserve work? If the bid does not meet the reserve, is the item not sold?

Quote:
that's correct. if the reserve price is NOT met the birds are NOT sold.
smile.png

I will be taking more pics today as it is very pretty today.

Quote:
smile.png

These are absolutely beautiful! OMG, I will need ANOTHER pen! Ha ha!

Thank You!
smile.png
I have a couple of their first chick pics here. I have one pair already sold and will only be offering a few more pairs until later this summer.

45171_coronation_sussex002a.jpg
45171_coronation_sussex001a.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

OK, another question. Why isn't the reserve listed so we know where to start the bidding?

Also, instead of shipping, can a person pick up at your farm or close location?

They don't show the reserve price.
I should have just listed it for at least the reserve. I will contact the highest bidder if the reserve is not met after the auction closes.

Yes, you can pick up at the farm or in our town. We don't mind at all. The buyer of the first pair will be picking theirs up also the first of April. That person is from IL.
smile.png

For those that are asking we are located 90 miles south of Lexington KY off HWY 127

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom