Pure English BBS Orpington juvenile trios

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jeremy, Dec 25, 2011.

1. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    I have several Blue & Splash pure English Orpington juvenile trios available. The chicks range in age, the youngest around 6 weeks old and the oldest being around 12 weeks old. You are bidding on 1 cockerel and 2 pullets.

My flock was built from two different lines, my parent birds purchased from respectable breeders who imported their Orpingtons into the United States legally following all USDA guidelines. These birds will be a great foundation to your own pure English flock without worry of problems associated with inbreeding. The pair consists of 1 Blue male (/Splash male) and 1 Blue pullet (/Splash pullet). The chicks were hatched in late August/early September. They are healthy and growing like weeds!

[​IMG]

The English Orpington is a majestic bird that is a true sight to see free ranging across a lawn. Their enormous shape commands attention and their beauty is simply breathtaking. They are also as productive as they are lovely, laying 5-6 creamy brown eggs a week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM. This is a PayPal only auction. The winning bidder is also responsible for paying for a box for shipping the birds, shipping will be calculated according to your zip code. The chicks will only be shipped via Express/Next Day mail to ensure that they arrive to you in a safe and timely manner. If you have any issues with or do not feel you can meet these requirements please do not bid.

To see more pictures of my stock please visit www.brooksidecottagefarms.com.

Thank you.

2. liv4fun

liv4fun Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    North Alabama
    jeremy,

do you have any pictures of the actual trio's you are selling?

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Quote:I can try to get some updated pictures of the juvies this afternoon after work. [​IMG]

They've grown quite a bit since the photo above, some of the younger birds still look like the chicks pictured though.

4. liv4fun

liv4fun Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    North Alabama
    Jeremy,

Can you also give me a quote on box and shipping to cullman Alabama 35057

5. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
  6. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More