PURE LAVENDER SILKIE FOR SALE....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poulets De Cajun, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I am making this pure Lavender Silkie Rooster available at this time, as I have a Lavender Cockeral that is coming of age and will be used for breeding in the spring.

This bird was originally bred by one of the top breeders of Lavender Silkies in the nation and he is a pure Lavender bird (lav/lav breeding). He WAS a cull as he has 4 toes, however he has good type otherwise. You may get some 4 toed chicks, but he will also throw "normal" toed birds, and is a great bird for starting a Lavender breeding program. He has a tail with little to no hard feathering, good foot feathering, nice comb, short back, tight wings, and nice size top knot.

I can deliver to the Silkie Nationals in December, or will ship (shipping charges apply). I am accepting REASONABLE offers at this time, and will only sell to a serious buyer. If you know anything of Lavender Silkies, you understand how scarce they are at this time, and I am reluctant to sell this one, but must make room in the breeding pens. Serious offers only please.

Contact me with any questions. You can PM me or email me directly at [email protected]

[​IMG]

***I do reserve the right to withhold sale prior to payment being made***

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    He is beautiful!

3. Teresaann24

Teresaann24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Eastern, Kentucky
    I really wish i lived closer to tx! He is beautiful.

4. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    He is gorgeous, but lavenders are not on my breeding list anytime soon. What a bummer [​IMG]

5. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    Pretty boy Chris..
    I want to go to Silkie Nationals.. [​IMG]

6. Poulets De Cajun

Thanks.. I'm kinda glad there isn't much interest in him! LOL Gives me an exuse to keep him... although now I will have to build another pen! LOL

7. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

wows,,,, i wish i could get myself to pay more then $20 for a chicken [​IMG]

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I wish you were closer to Florida....... [​IMG]

9. Poulets De Cajun

If I went everywhere everyone wished they were closer to I would be on one heck of an extended vacation..... I may start granting everyones wishes.... LOL

10. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

do ya need help carrying all those birds??? please please [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by