Pure Silver Sussex Pair 100% Greenfire lines 6-8 weeks old

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
Offering a cockeral and pullet of 100% Greenfire lines. These are PURE Silver Sussex. They will be between 6-8 weeks at time of shipping and will ship out 2-3 weeks after auction ending.

Payment is Paypal and my account is [email protected] Payment is due 24 hours after auction ending. If you don't have Paypal but have debit or credit card you can pay as a Paypal guest. Please send your address BYC id and a good phone number for the Post Office as I send Express Mail with Hold for Pickup. Shipping includes box and supplies for shipping.

Please be aware of your state's shipping requirements. Some require permits or testing that may be done within 30 days of shipping. If your state requires those, please contact me privately to arrange a shipment instead of bidding here. That way it can be arrange around my state's testing time. Those states requiring permits and updated, current (as of 30 day testing) that I can recall off the top of my head are VA, SD, Hawaii and Alaska. So if you are from those states this auction would not be good for you.
sad.png

If you have any questions please ask before you bid. I usually check auction first thing in the morning and in the evenings. I will need some time to answer so please give me plenty of time.

Please remember shipping is a risk. While we do everything possible to insure a successful arrival, we cannot control the PO handling. There is no guarantee with Live shipments with the PO and they are allowed up to 3 days to deliver them. Their rules not mine. If the box is not damaged and birds are lost or don't make it, they do NOT refund. Please keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Pickup is WELCOMED!!!!!!! We are located in Casey County, Liberty, about 90 miles south of Lexington and 68 miles from TN off Hwy 127.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom