1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pure White & Blue/Black Runner Eggs - Ships 4/13 CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DuckyBoys, Apr 10, 2009.

1. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi all,

I have more runner eggs than I can use and my bators are full. These guys are in separate pens and have AWESOME fertility. I haven't actually calculated it but almsot every single egg from day one has been fertile. I just hatched out a mixed white/black duckling yesterday and the day before form the very first eggs collected this year.

These eggs are pure colors - you will get white or blue or black. Your blue black eggs have a 50/50 chance either way. I don't have a silver in that pen, so no silvers will be hatched.

The blue/black one s come from Holderread's and the white ones come from Golden Egg Farm.

So here's the stats -
    15 eggs priority shipping included - $30.

Post sold and PM if interested. I'll have more the following week as these guys lay daily. runners are an excellent egg laying breed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    DB, that second pic cracks me up. A little herd of Runners [​IMG]
    So I've got a pair of Pekins that just hang around the yard and go into the coop at night with my 11 free rangers (chickens) do the Runners act like the other ducks or are they more apt to roam more. They are the funniest looking little guys.

3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    They are beautiful! And so cute! I'll have to see when I'd have some room... Maybe around the end of the month?

4. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:Oh they roam! Thy are excellent foragers. I had to put them in the aviary because of a fox last fall, but if I left them in the pasture they'd go all over...and they only move in herds! It is funny to see!

cherdon - I do believe I willl have eggs every week for the rest of my life they way these guys lay! Eveyday I get an egg from each female...everyday. [​IMG]

5. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Yea!! I'll see when I can make some room then! Where in CO are you? I come down a lot for rabbit shows!

6. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Would you sell 6? How much would they be + shipping? My 'bator is kind of full.

7. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:I'm In Elizabeth - which is south east of Metro - by Parker if you know where that it. Just let me know if you're ever in the area - you can take home some ducklings too! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beardedchick - Sure I'll sell ya 6 - you can even pick the colors - white or blue and black or both? $18 includes shipping. Do you really only want 6, 'cause I could stick some extras in there) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Ducky, I sent a Paypal to you. PLMK if it does not arrive today. Either day is fine for shipping.

[​IMG]

9. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:Got it thanks! I'll send them tomorrow so they should be there by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. [​IMG]

Still have 6 available for shipping on Monday if anyone else wants some!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by