Purebred Great Pyrenees Puppies for sale, Cherokee County, SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StonehavenFarm83, Dec 13, 2010.

1. StonehavenFarm83

StonehavenFarm83 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2009
    Upstate South Carolina
    I have three female Great Pyrenees pups available for adoption. Born 10/28/2010. Mama is registered, dad is registered, but former owners never sent me his papers...Therefore, these pups are not registered, but full blood Pyrenees.
    First shots, wormed. LOCAL sales only.
    $150 each. Beautiful Christmas presents!!!
    Will attempt to get pics of these squirmy little critters to post on here...
    Info? email me directly, please, as I tend to forget to get on the forum...

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

GP's are SO beautiful and their hearts are SO pure. Wonderful wonderful companions.

Here's hoping you find loving homes for each of your babies.

And pic wise, I use photobucket myself, then just copy the link then click the Img button up between U and Quote and then paste the link in between the brackets... easiest way I know to add photos to posts and it works on multiple sites... and being a penny pincher I love that it's free.

3. StonehavenFarm83

StonehavenFarm83 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2009
    Upstate South Carolina
    Thank you, PineappleMama..
    These babies are adorable. First one was adopted yesterday. Hated to see Bandit go, but he's a little girl's Christmas present and she was thrilled. Cuddling him as they left here.

4. BlacksheepCardigans

BlacksheepCardigans Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    Hi!

If I can encourage you to keep them until 8 weeks, it would be a really good idea. Your state's puppy lemon laws will hold you liable for disease for two weeks and defects for six months, so it's a REALLY good idea to wait until eight weeks and a shot that will actually work (six-week shots are almost completely ineffective). It's a good idea to keep any puppy until 8 weeks regardless of where you live, but in lemon law states it's pretty crucial unless you want to get hit with a major vet bill and have to refund the purchase price too.

5. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:But they are like 2 days from being 8 weeks old. Born 10/28/2010.

6. BlacksheepCardigans

BlacksheepCardigans Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    You mentioned the first one already leaving at seven weeks, and said that they had already had shots.

The shots they already had almost certainly didn't protect them. You want to use a high-titer parvo and, if possible, a recombinant distemper at eight weeks, and you can't put less than three weeks between shots. So if you did a six-week shot the next time you can give them is nine weeks. If you use feed store vaccines it's even more crucial to get the timing right.

The lemon law states are *anxious* to pin stuff on breeders; keeping them until eight weeks is the right thing to do regardless of the law but when it comes to those states you can really get bitten. SC makes you refund purchase price up to half of the amount paid AND makes you pay the owner's vet bill for any work that was done to diagnose (which can be hundreds). Selling a puppy that has ANY preventable chance of getting parvo in a lemon-law state can be really risky.

7. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

I had no idea that there was such a law as a lemon law for puppies! What great news for the dogs. Terri O

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by