Purebred Poultry for sale in Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MesquiteCreekCritterFarm, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Happy Friday to all my feathered-friend lovers! [​IMG] Due to some unforseen medical problems and required surgeries, we are having to drastically cut down our existing flock. [​IMG] We are having to sell some GORGEOUS birds for almost nothing due to these circumstances. But, most importantly I want them to all go to good homes ~ so I knew the best possible place to start is with you all!

JUNE BLOW OUT SALE: JUNE POULTRY SALE DATES: 16TH - 30TH
    Hens & Roos available: (all hatched March 2007 and laying GREAT!)
    **Silkes, all colors
    **Bantam Cochins, all colors
    **Mottled Bantam Cochins
    **Silver Penciled Bantam Cochins
    **Golden Laced Bantam Cochins
    **Standard White Crested Black Polish
    **Standard Golden Laced Polish
    **Mille Fleur d'Uccle

~ 2-Toms available: Royal Palm @ Black Spanish

**Chicks & Pullets available: (hatched this season)
    Lakenvelders, Columbian Wyandottes, Blue-Laced Red Wyandottes, Silkies, Cochins, WCB Polish, BCB Polish, RCR Polish, BCW Polish,Guinea keets, and many more! If you are looking for a certain breed, please contact us as we may have it! We have over 40 different breeds on our farm! All birds are annually tested and inspected by TAHC & TPIA.

***PRICES***
    Hens - 8.00/ea.
    Roos - 5.00/ea.
    Chicks - 4.50/ea.
    Pullets - 6.00/ea.
    Our policy is to accomodate our customers pricing needs ~ the more you buy, the more you save!

Pearl Guineas - $8.50/ea. great watch dogs, keep snakes at bay, hatched last year

If we have anything that you are interested in, please contact me at: [email protected] or visit us on the web at: www.mesquitecreekcritterfarm.com

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    rats....you live in texas........i want some more silkies.....escpecially some blacks!

3. Can you imagine the gas cost from PA to TX???? :eek:

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Where is Dublin Tx located? I'm in the Panhandle in Amarillo. I just might twist dh arm for a few of your babies if you are anywhere close enough for me to drive to get them.

TIA

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Songster

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

No matter how much I love silkies.........I wouldn't drive to Texas with how the gas prices are!

6. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Songster

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Can you ship?

7. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Ditto S n M. I'm def. interested in some birds. Def. can't drive to Texas, though. ;-)

8. marie_martin

marie_martin Songster

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh I wish I were in TX. I am in MS but it is still a bit far to drive with gas prices. But you have some lovely birds.

Marie

9. funkychicken

funkychicken Songster

Jun 9, 2008
    East Texas
    I tried to pm you but not sure if it got thru...am interested in pullets/ Columbian and blue laced wyandottes...

10. stacyf

stacyf In the Brooder

Jun 23, 2008
    DeQueen, AR
    Where is Dublin, am very interested in the silkies

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by