Purebred Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs 6+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Justuschicks, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Justuschicks

Justuschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Keswick, Virginia
    This auction is for 6+ (I will send a couple extras if available) purebred speckled sussex hatching eggs. My speckled sussex are by far my favorite breed. They are great layers, very friendly, and Very beautiful. Their rich mahogany feathers are speckled with white and black which reflects a blue/green and sometimes purple color. Feel free to check out my website! www.sleepyhollowkikos.com

I make every effort to provide you with the highest quality, fresh eggs for hatching, and check fertility frequently. However, once the eggs are shipped, factors beyond my control come into play: handing through the postal service, weather conditions, your treatment of the eggs, and incubation conditions.

Incubation is a process where you must be knowledgeable in managing temperature, humidity, turning of the eggs, timing of incubation conditions, and be able to monitor them throughout the incubation period.

For this reason, I cannot be responsible for your hatching success or hatch rate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by