Purebred Started Chicks For Sale/ Bantams & Lf/ S.e. Mo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I have aprox. 60 chicks for sale, ranging from 1 week to 8 weeks old. All are purebred. I have Bantam Buff Brahmas (SQ lines), BBS Rosecombs (SQ lines), Porcelain D'Uccles, Pearl OEG Bantams, Splash Wyandotte Bantams, LF Buff Orpingtons, and LF Silver Penciled Rocks. $3.00-$5.00 each. I am l;ocated just South of Cape Girardeau, MO. I do not ship, so please don't ask.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I would almost love to buy some Buff Brahma chicks instead of the eggs I was going to pick up. [​IMG]

I will have to talk with my family and see what they think.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You don't ship, but do you deliver? [​IMG] I wonder if I could get a chicken chain going like what was I thinking did? [​IMG]

4. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Quote:Someone did that?!

If you arrange it, lemme know! I'd like to get in on that one!

Are any of the 8 week old chicks Buff Brahma Bantams, and if so, do you have a couple pullets or can you tell yet?

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  6. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    No, I don't ship...sorry. I do have some older Brahmas, but can't tell sex yet. They seem to take forever to let me know what they are. I think the chicken chain is a great idea. You could have drop off points along the way, so multiple people could pick up their birds at one spot. Hey, we could even get our own egg shipping business going. Hmmm, this could be interesting.

7. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm really trying to get more porcelain d'uccle pullets. 3 of my 4 I hatched are boys....[​IMG] Now I have 6 males and 4 females. I'm going to have to give away/sell at least 2 of the boys. You're probably a bit too far from Jefferson City for me to afford the drive. Do you have any pullets? I'm all for the chicken chain!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  8. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I JUST got back from a swap where I got a trio of buff brahmas from ugly duckling and two scovy babies and let me tell you that ugly duckling has BEAUTIFUL Babies! I got one silver barred girl and a blue pied girl scovies! her brahmas were beautiful and soo sweet and gentle! I seen her buttons too cuties and good colors it was a hard choice to make but I couldnt pass up those brahmas! She had two excellent good feathered buff orpington boys and some beautiful SP rock pullets! A++ from me! (I wish I could win the lotto now!)

I will so be back for a few more of those brahmas and scovys when payday comes back around for me and maybe even some buttons.

Thanks Ugly duckling!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  9. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

So.....how many girl porcelain d'uccles have you got there?
    Do you have any clues yet?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by