Purebred Variety Pack, Choose your on 1/2 dozen! All Purebreds

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Choose from any of these breeds:

(4) - LF Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons
    (9) - LF Lemon Cuckoo splits
    (4) - LF Light and Coronation Sussex
    (8) - Project Bantam Lavender Cochins
    (6) - Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas

Above, I have listed how many eggs of each variety I currently have. I will update my egg count daily as I gather more eggs, and as I sell them. Pick and choose and then PM me with what you want. I will try and included a couple of extras, but I cannot guarantee anything. It all depends on the girls.

Fertility rates on these eggs have been very high. I have some of these eggs in the incubator right now and they are just about ALL growing!

I accept PayPal only. Send Payment to: [email protected]

6+ eggs for $33.00 shipped.

I wrap my eggs in napkins, then in bubble wrap, and then make a bubble wrap package with the eggs and nestle then down in lots of newspaper and ship them Priority Mail with a Delivery Confirmation #.

Might consider swapping for LF Black Orpingtons, Dutch Bantams, and Old English Game Bantams. Non-Hatchery Stock Only.

Thanks for looking and Happy Hatching!

Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas - From "Little Ameraucana Mom"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Project Bantam Lavender Cochins - From several different people. Still a work in progress.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sussex - From GreenFire Farms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemon Cuckoo Orpington splits - I have my biggest LCO boy in with my three Buff Orpington hens from Jody and Charlie Hinkle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Closing this listing as I decided to set all the eggs myself. Not getting any interest here and I have local customers wanting chicks. Have a nice day

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by